Commercial Vehicle Workshop
W&H Commercials operates from a 24,000 sq ft. commercial vehicle garage in Crawley near London Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, secured with CCTV, red care alarm system and key safe.
Where we can meet all your repair and maintenance needs for small cars, commercial vans, heavy commercial vehicles up to 44 tonnes, coaches and buses.
Our extensively equipped commercial vehicle workshop can accommodate fleet maintenance, mechanical and accident repairs, diagnostics and complete welding and fabrication work.
To help you with your schedule we offer:
- Fixed price maintenance.
- Maintenance tracking.
- P.M.I. Inspections to all types of vehicles (PSV, LGV and light commercials).
- Airside Vehicle Inspection certificate.
- L.O.L.E.R. examination, servicing and testing.
- Pre M.O.T. inspections and repairs.
- M.O.T. presentation at authorised testing stations.
Fixed Price Maintenance is the ideal way to manage you annual budget. Knowing each month what your fleet is costing you.
This price can include all of your Preventative Maintenance Inspections, MOT presentation and MOT.
We offer Preventative Maintenance Inspection to meet your DVSA obligation.
Also Gatwick Airport Limited inspection certificates for Airside vehicles.
With our ongoing training and latest diagnostic equipment we can offer a fast and reliable diagnostic service to many makes of car, van, LGV or PSV.
We specialise in the following:
- Engine diagnostic and repair.
- Engine rebuilds.
- Gearbox repair, rebuild or replacement.
- Suspension repair, refit or custom installation.
- Hydraulic repair, overhaul or refit.
- Auto electric diagnostic and rectification.
- Rolling brake testing.
We are able to supply both manufactures and pattern part's to suit everyone's budgets.
Fleet management companies can have all legal documents emailed or faxed and the originals sent by post.
We are also a registered repairer with 1Link.
- Top quality re-sprays.
- Custom re-sprays.
- Full accident damage repair.
- Minor damage rectification.
- Internal refit.
- Accessories supplied and fitted.
- Insurance repair.
Manufacture and Fabrication
- Fabrication of custom parts and accessories.
- Supply and fitting of customised accessories.